Wechat moment advertising becomes more approachable for small and medium enterprises
Published on 24 Feb '16
THE UPDATE AIMS TO:
- Optimize Moments Advertising launching process
- Enhance Moments Advertising launching efficiency
- Simplify online-to-offline coordination
▎WHAT’S BEEN OPTIMIZED?
Comparing to former policy, this time WeChatMoment Advertising is more SME-friendly: they can collect data, track traffic or seek for campaign solutions without extra help or leaving WeChat back-end platform.
LOWER MINIMAL ENTRY RATE
50,000 RMB (200,000 RMB in 2015)
OPTIMIZED THE ADVERTISING SELF SERVICE CENTER
1. Target audiences more effectively based on city, gender, age and interest tags;
(New price rate 2016)
2. Visualize budget spending, then optimize it to ensure better implement of integral marketing strategy;
3. Use templates for various objectives: event reservation / video promotion / WeChat follower recruitment / App download etc.;
4. In addition to bank account transaction,online payment via Tenpay* is now available.
*Online payment platform by Tencent, rival of Alipay.
Real time data tracking when campaign is online; performance report available within 3 days once the campaign is offline.
▎WHAT’S NEW FOR PROS?
Professionals’ needs are not forgotten. WeChat team has developed a special version of self service center to help agencies better manage their clients’ Moments advertising projects.
On the platform, agencies can:
- Manage multiple clients’ advertising projects in one account;
- Analyze data by client or by Ads type and refine advertising strategy accordingly;
- Assign to staff different access levels according to their function: executive / operation manager / financial manager…
Follow KRDS on WeChat to make sure you do not miss any WeChat news and marketing opportunity for your brand !